The Road To New Tourism
Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent with Quick Books skills and HR experience.
1. Heavy customer phones and client service requests
and- interaction with invoice verification and payment processing.
2. Computer literate with the basic Microsoft Office suite of programs..
3. Quick books experience performing A/P, A/R,
4. Time Keeping administration with software.
5. Understand HR issues.
6. Office with casual dress.
7. Good Customer service skills.
8.. Ethical, loyal, exercising discretion, working independently and with a team.
9. Any Sales training is helpful.
10. Having CRM experience a plus, tell us the Brand and how you used it
11. Must have the demonstrated ability to handle all office machines such as copiers, fax, Heavy multi-line phones, cell phones, digital cameras, laptops, printers, etc.
The Events Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of weddings, cultural events, photoshoots, and retreats. Supervising, training, and running events, providing guidance on standards for off-site 3rd party event employees. Coordinating event execution, ensuring seamless communication amongst various departments, and adhering to Hotelwaze standards and guest expectations.
Experience and Qualifications
Previous experience in events, or other settings involving the booking, coordination, production, and execution of events.
Ability to communicate in verbal and written English with guests, management, and co-workers
Prioritize and organize work assignments, and have timely follow-up and execution.
Other languages, mathematical, and reasoning abilities as outlined below.
Ability to comply with physical demands as outlined below.
Technologically sound with Microsoft Office and Google applications.
Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will be informed thru their email.